Saturday, October 29, 2016

Google Alert - How to look for work in New York City

Google
How to look for work in New York City
Daily update October 29, 2016
NEWS
However, lately it seems like the gallerist is returning to his New York roots, opening a ... to my father, many artists have spent a significant amount of time making work there. ... I always look for art that resonates with me. ... post-9/11, which I believe to be a very important moment in art in New York City.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
... things you see in the lobby is a giant blown-up photo of New York City as seen in King Kong, .... I think iPic does a really good job at what they do.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment