Saturday, September 29, 2018

Google Alert - I am Canadian and want to live in NY

Google
I am Canadian and want to live in NY
Daily update September 29, 2018
NEWS
I am a very famous person, unfortunately. ... The president brought up that he himself has been accused of things "many times. ... Canada is treating the U.S. on trade, and Trudeau doesn't seem to want to change his approach. .... Avenatti, calling him a "low-life" who is good at making "false accusations.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Speaking at a live news conference in New York City, Trump defended ... Trump said he was displeased with how Canada has treated the United States ... "I'm a facilitator, I want to see if I can get a deal done so that people don't get ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment