Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Google Alert - Fashion Jobs in New York

Google
Fashion Jobs in New York
Daily update November 26, 2019
NEWS
I always wanted to work in fashion. I don't think I ever explored another avenue. I am from Bermuda and I knew I wanted to move to New York to work ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Nicewander said she was supposed to be in New York fashion week this Fall, ... After taking the 2019 Spring semester off to pursue modeling work, ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
As fashion weeks follow hot on each other's heels in New York, London, Milan and .... "When you get your first job, that's how you realise it wasn't free.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment