Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Google Alert - Finding a Job | USA.gov

Google
Finding a Job | USA.gov
Daily update December 29, 2020
NEWS
Finding a job during the COVID-19 pandemic is still a struggle many face on a daily basis. "It's been really rough for me because I thought I'd be able ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
In addition, those looking for a job can receive free online assistance in the Your Next Job program, a collaboration between Seattle Public Library, ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The Kane County Sheriff's Office understands finding a job is often overwhelming, getting hired can be a challenge, and sometimes life just gets in the ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
When workers get above the age to be considered for most 'accomplishments under a certain age' lists, many start settling in to their current job and ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
"Fingers crossed things get better in the next few months." Those at the Texas Workforce Solutions advise people that if they need help finding a job to ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
We now offer recruiting, job posting, and consulting for both companies and candidates so we can all use our talents together to create a better world." ... life," said MK (anonymous) when asked about finding a job during Covid.
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Unemployment benefits have been extended. ... "I'm out of my PUA — my weeks have expired — and I don't have any job prospects on the horizon," ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
I have been extremely fortunate to have kept my job, my health and that of my family. But with disruption, there comes opportunities. In January, I would ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
That, in and of itself, is shameful, but imagine, years later, these same people who find it difficult to get a job, obtain a business loan or pass a criminal ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Michelle Fishburne lost her job because of the pandemic. Unable to find a new one, she hit the road to document people's stories of resilience through ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment