Thursday, January 15, 2015

Google Alert - Fashion Jobs

Google
Fashion Jobs
Daily update January 15, 2015
NEWS
Clothing retailer to bring 300 jobs to Upper Allen Township
UPPER ALLEN TOWNSHIP — A 140,000-square-foot processing and distribution center in Upper Allen Township for online like-new clothing retailer ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Brad Schultz: kindergarten teacher in Ocala, fashion designer in Gainesville
"I have my days toward my day job, and then every other minute I have goes toward this (fashion design). Lucky for me, it's what I love, so I enjoy doing ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Site Merchandiser, Amazon Fashion
This is a preview of the Site Merchandiser, Amazon Fashion job at Amazon. To view the full job listing, join LinkedIn - its free!Join LinkedIn - its free!
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Fashion Merchandise Planner - Dublin City
Fashion Merchandise Planning Job Available in Dublin. Fashion Retail merchandise planner job available in Dublin. Our client has established a ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Junior Fashion Stock Allocator - Dublin West.
Apply for Junior Fashion Stock Allocator - Dublin West. jobs in Dublin West at IrishJobs.ie.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment