| | ||||||
| Fashion Jobs | ||||||
| NEWS | ||||||
| UNL senior Chloe Decoito utilizes fashion education, prepares for NYC In her position, she worked in New York City doing public relations work with Scott's team during New York Fashion Week, one of the most important ...
| ||||||
| Next up, Zoe bags a career in fashion buying The 22-year-old from Solihull said: "I started my job on the day of my degree results and I remember being so relieved to find out I got a First. "With fashion buying, no two days are the same, but it's what I love about it. It's never boring and you don't get complacent. "I'm especially lucky to be working for ...
| ||||||
| WEB | ||||||
| textile print artist to $60-$80k boe View More Jobs in New York, NY: View more jobs in New York, New York · Printing jobs in New York, New York · Jaral Fashion jobs in New York, New York ...
| ||||||
| See more results | Edit this alert | ||||||
| You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts. |
Receive this alert as RSS feed |
| Send Feedback |
No comments:
Post a Comment