Sunday, January 21, 2018

Google Alert - I am Canadian and want to live in NY

Google
I am Canadian and want to live in NY
Daily update ⋅ January 21, 2018
NEWS
Ms. Bennett told the crowd at Saturday's march in New York that she was scared to run at first, and that she asked herself, "Am I the right person? Can I really do ... "We want women to know their power in so many respects — by showing up not only on the day of the march, but in airports, in town halls.".
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
"I belong with artists; I always have," she said. "I like the way they think." Cowper-Smith taught high school and college art while she lived in New York City. But living in New York City was a challenge for her. "It was very, very hard for me because I'm a plant lover who is quiet and likes being in the ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment