| | |||||
| Fashion Designer jobs in New York | |||||
| NEWS | |||||
| How Rachel Antonoff Became a Famously Creative Fashion Force Without Ever Losing Her Way So how did Antonoff kick off a famed 16-year career in fashion from her ... can only be magical when you're really young and first living in New York.
| |||||
| Durians and chilli crabs: Singapore fashion designer celebrates city's cuisine with food motifs for ... When a brand is launched, the biggest challenge is knowing where to position it. Showing at New York and Paris fashion weeks gave us a boost.
| |||||
| How to turn your random hobby into a career, according to people who've done it I've recently moved from Melbourne to New York. Monday to Friday I'm a teacher at Shillington College, teaching design. On the weekend I'm stuck ...
| |||||
| See more results | Edit this alert | |||||
| You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts. |
Receive this alert as RSS feed |
| Send Feedback |
No comments:
Post a Comment