| | |||||
| Fashion Jobs in New York | |||||
| NEWS | |||||
| Diversity and Inclusion Event with a Focus on Fashion The fashion industry hasn't always been accepting of all people, and Lindsay ... occur to me for a long time that I could even work in fashion," Wagner said. "When I was at New York Magazine, I really wanted to use my voice to write ...
| |||||
| City councilman calls for investigation into Richard Carranza's new job City councilman calls for investigation into Richard Carranza's new job ... Ex-schools Chancellor Richard Carranza's efforts to land a new job with an ... less than three weeks after his last day in charge of NYC public schools. ... "I have no confidence that this will be fully investigated in a timely fashion," ...
| |||||
| See more results | Edit this alert | |||||
| You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts. |
Receive this alert as RSS feed |
| Send Feedback |
No comments:
Post a Comment