| | |||||
| Fashion Jobs | |||||
| NEWS | |||||
| Fashion's freelancer problem exposed Some supplemented their income with hospitality or retail jobs to cover basic living expenses. The cancellation of travel and international fashion ...
| |||||
| What will post-pandemic fashion look like? Expect brighter colors and comfier shoes "I think it's going to be hard to go to older standards of formality now that people are so used to doing their jobs in more comfortable clothes from home ...
| |||||
| Report Details Pandemic-Driven Job Losses in LA's Creative Economy ... self-employed and payroll workers in five sectors: fine and performing arts, entertainment and digital media, creative goods and products, fashion, ...
| |||||
| Working at Vans: Hilary Stockalper on a career in e-commerce and digital Can you tell me a bit about yourself, your background, and how you came to work at VF? Did you always want to work in fashion? After I graduated ...
| |||||
| How lockdown gave me a second career as a microinfluencer I work in retail, as a style advisor for Ganni, so last spring I was put on furlough. I had loads of time to do all of the time-filling things that everyone else ...
| |||||
| Finding the sweet spot between fashion and sustainability Thus sustainable fashion advocates ecological and social sustainability by ... of slow fashion might see thousands of garment workers losing jobs.
| |||||
| See more results | Edit this alert | |||||
| You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts. |
Receive this alert as RSS feed |
| Send Feedback |
No comments:
Post a Comment