Sunday, December 24, 2017

Google Alert - Fashion Jobs

Google
Fashion Jobs
Daily update December 24, 2017
NEWS
I actually developed the love for fashion since I was a child because my late mum was a designer and she was quite passionate about it. So, it was something I grew up with and I am glad I took a decision to turn it into a career. I am working very hard everyday to put my career on the map. The journey ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WEB
Brand Associate
Job description. Brand Associate - Old Navy Join Old Navy's team as a Brand Associate at their Sate Street or Fullerton Ave locations in Chicago! Bring your passion for apparel and customer service to life in this part-time role. Perks include flexible hours, discount at all Gap Inc. companies, and a fun ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
International Head of Customer Service (m/f)
International Head of Customer Service (m/f) FITVIA - FashionJobs.com Italia Il sito di lavoro dei professionisti della moda, del lusso e della bellezza (#2389164)
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment